The Android-x86 project is glad to announce a new test build
20091113 for public testing. A live cd ISO and USB image are
available from our site:
Build 20091113 is Android 1.6 (Donut) based and it is a release candidate for android-x86 1.6 stable release.
In addition to the features available in previous release, the new build contains
* Hardware OpenGL support from olv in 0xlab.
* Fn key support for EeePC platforms.
* External USB bluetooth support.
* NDK for X86 platforms is supported (based on the original work from email@example.com)
* new touch features to simulate home/menu/back keys to support touch only device.
* Improvement on the keyboard support. User can use ctrl+c directly from terminal simulator now.
* A lots of bug fixes.
* Live CD iso: android-x86-20091113.iso
* Live USB image: android-x86-20091113_usb.img.gz
The source code is available in our git server:
$ repo init -u git://git.android-x86.org/android-x86/platform/manifest.git
$ repo sync
Test reports (success or fail) are welcome.
Please send the reports to the Android-x86 discussion group.